ADMISSION IS GRANTED ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE FULFILLED:
- APPROPRIATE AGE ACCORDING TO THE GIVEN LIMIT.
- Availability of Seats.
- If the candidate clears out the written test [Class I to IX]
- Application form is properly filled up.
- All the required documents are submitted.
Documents required at the time of admission
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE – Original (For verification) and 1 Xerox copy [Nursery to Std I]
- Copy of the REPORT CARD of the previous exam [Class I to IX]
- Original LEAVING / TRANSFER CERTIFICATE [Class II to IX]
- CASTE CERTIFICATE in case of SC / ST / OBC should be submitted.
- Xerox copy of Aadhar Card
- Click here for Details of Admission Criteria
1) Click here to download the Nursery to 12 STD circular.
2) Click here to download the FRC Final FEE ORDER for Year 2017-2018 & 2018-2019